Lori”s Podcast Healing Through Musiv

Listen on Apple Podcasts

Monday, June 13, 2022

Braised Chicken and Parsnips #marthastewart #onepot #healthymeals #freshherbs #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen

This is the first time I've used a Dutch oven. I had been in fear of lifting a cast iron one. Stainless steel works great and it's lighter. I used the Tramontina 5 quart dutch oven and cut the recipe in half. The combination of fresh sage, parsnips, and leeks brought a heavenly feeling to my body. Apple cider vinegar is very healing too. I'm borrowing the "One Pot" by Martha from my local library. I'll be making more recipes from it and will be checking out her other books and recipes online. This is a German type recipe that I ordinarily wouldn't try. I'm glad I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment